Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by jfs: webwml/english template/debian/security.wml se ...

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 04:39:08PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 12:46:58PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> > Ok. I was making changes to the template that conflicted yours, I have
> > (hopefully) fixe the conflicts. Could you check?
>
> Yeah, but the first change of yours is unrelated to mine, and the second is
> wrong/incomplete :))

	Which one? :-/

> > OTOH, the Debian Security Team might already have a tool to keep track of
> > bugtraq's/certs/cve reported vulnerabilities. Does anyone know if they are
> > using any?
>
> Ask Matt at mdz@debian.org, he's definitely got a list of issues.

	Will do. One of my pet projects is to try to extract *all*
information at ICAT, CVE, CERT, and bugtraq to make a monolythic
relational database with links between all of them... IMHO there's nothing
yet like that.

	Javi