Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by jfs: webwml/english template/debian/security.wml se ...

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 11:02:05AM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 10:55:37AM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> > > +<define-tag secrefs>CA-2002-03</P></define-tag>
> > >
> > > This clearly needs to go into the .data file, NOT the .wml file.
> >
> > 	Just wondering... is the </P> needed? If so it should be included
> > in the template not in the tag IMHO
>
> I removed it already, seemed like a clear typo so I didn't even mention it.

Ok. I was making changes to the template that conflicted yours, I have
(hopefully) fixe the conflicts. Could you check?

BTW, I have added security references for many DSA's sent out last year.
Maybe we could check these year's too? Volunteers?

OTOH, the Debian Security Team might already have a tool to keep track of
bugtraq's/certs/cve reported vulnerabilities. Does anyone know if they are
using any?

	Javi