Re: Translation issues

Tille, Andreas:

> Are there any problems if I just upload a German version to CVS?

No, that should work just fine.

> In this case the English version of the wml file would just contain
> an explicite link to the German page.

Please do not, just upload the German file. If/when you do an English
translation, mark it properly as a translation of the German file.

Are the current pages also originally written in German? I started
translating them to Swedish yesterday, and had some problems understanding
the English, so in some cases I had to use the German, which not always
seemed to contain the same as the English version. If the original is
German, the English version should be marked as translations of the German
versions.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/