Re: Updating DDP web site with new DebianDoc ???

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 10:36:00AM -0700, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> I would like to see new "unstable" package installed into DDP site.  So
> auto builder will be able to build web pages with PDF files using new
> script. It looks like we can install it by "dpkg -i" if sgml-base and
> debianutils are updated from potato.
>
> Package: debiandoc-sgml
> Depends: ${perl:Depends}, libhtml-parser-perl, libi18n-langtags-perl,
> libsgmls-perl, libtext-format-perl, liburi-perl, debianutils (>= 1.15),
> sgml-base(>= 1.10), sgml-data, sgmlspl, sp

Is the ${perl:Depends} variable expanded to something correct for potato?

Can potato Perl grok the file locations? ISTR that the new debiandoc-sgml
places files in /usr/share/perl* instead of /usr/lib/perl*.

In addition, do we have a sgml-base and debianutils backports available? :)

> Or are we moving to full woody soon?

Only when it is released. At least that's how it's worked so far.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.