Updating DDP web site with new DebianDoc ???

[I reduced To: to www & doc :-)]

Thanks Ardo.  I can not be any happier seeing problem solved by
attacking the root cause.  Great :)

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 11:16:05PM -0500, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
> I solved the problem for Woody by changing the way the ISO character entities
> are supported in LaTeX resulting in less memory usage so we don't run in the
> pool size limitation.  I'll revisit this whole stuff in woody+1.

With some large documents for pdflatex, it still does get into trouble
with "pool" issues but that is not Ardo's problem.  It is TeX issue.

Expanded README file pointing to what to tweak in the future may be
helpful for all of us.

> Another problem fixed is that for Italian docs with the 'tilde' character (and
> for some reason a Spanish doc had problems with the 'circumflex' character so
> that is fixed too).

This calls for rewrite of many Makefiles.  Before doing these, I would
like to see new "unstable" package installed into DDP site.  So auto
builder will be able to build web pages with PDF files using new script.
It looks like we can install it by "dpkg -i" if sgml-base and
debianutils are updated from potato.

Package: debiandoc-sgml
Depends: ${perl:Depends}, libhtml-parser-perl, libi18n-langtags-perl,
libsgmls-perl, libtext-format-perl, liburi-perl, debianutils (>= 1.15),
sgml-base(>= 1.10), sgml-data, sgmlspl, sp

Recommends: libpaperg, tetex-bin, tetex-extra, texinfo

Or are we moving to full woody soon?

Osamu
 Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com>, GnuPG-key: 1024D/D5DE453D
.
 See "User's Guide":     http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/users-guide/
 See "Debian reference": http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/reference/
.
 "Debian reference" Project at: http://qref.sf.net
.
 I welcome your constructive criticisms and corrections.