Re: broken links in the woody install documentation

On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 03:54:14PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> > It gets updated automatically every three days... unless there's a build
> > failure.
>
> Hmm, ok, um, is it possible for it to send me the build log showing the
> failure when it exits non-zero?  That would help alert me to problems.

I tried to do the same a year or so ago but I couldn't even get it to parse
$? properly and echo stuff (which would then appear in my crontab mail).

If you (or anyone else) could provide a patch for
/org/www.debian.org/cron/weekly it would be applied :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.