Re: broken links in the woody install documentation

"James A. Treacy" <treacy@debian.org> writes:

> On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 11:09:07AM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> >
> > I've fixed a number of broken links in latest CVS.  i386 was referring
> > to a wrong flavor.  You have some note on other arches having bad
> > flavors too, I'll check that out this weekend.
>
> Any idea how long it will be before this gets to the web pages? I'd like
> to wait on the next urlcheck run until you updates are available.

Don't know.  I thought that the install manual on the web site was
built from the install manual by Josip nightly but it doesn't look
like it is.  For instance,
<URL:http://www.debian.org/releases/woody/i386/install> has a last mod
date of March 5th.

Perhaps it only gets updated when a new version of the manual is
installed?  That seems a bit suboptimal to me...