Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by alfie: webwml/german/international/German index.wml

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [2002-03-08 18:07]:
> On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 08:35:50AM -0800, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
>> Modified files:
>> 	german/international/German: index.wml
>>
>> Log message:
>> 	Aargh, forgot to bump the translation-check...
>
> That should be the other way around -- the German file should be marked as
> the original.

 I would also have thought so but didn't do the original files - so I'm
not sure if I should simply change them.

 Joey?  Any objections if I change that when I change something in there
the next time?

 So long,
Alfie
--
Jaja, Yggdrasil. LGX 1.0. Kernel 0.99.irgendwas. Herbst 1993. Damals
hatte man noch alle Haare, alle Zähne und täglich Sex. Schön war das.