Re: Debconf translation statistics

On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 09:47:02PM +0100, peter karlsson wrote:
[...]
> Also, since it is the most commonly reported "error" on the page, I
> think that more maintainers do it the same way as I do.
[...]

Here is the full list of packages having both translated templates in master
file and translated templates in other files:
  bsdmainutils fortunes-mario logtool lyskom-server
  mserv nbd netkit-base proftpd setserial uqwk

There may be some templates files translated by maintainer in only one other
language, but they cannot be distinguished from packages in which translation
was provided by someone else (and as I provided some, they exist ;)). Anyway,
there are 76 such packages.

And there are 216 packages with the translated-fields-in-master-templates tag.

I still believe that most reports are right, but will made the changes you
requested until I find a better solution.

Denis
PS: thanks for having reworded some sentences.