Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by barbier: webwml/english/international/l10n/templates hi ...

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 03:01:53PM -0800, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> Module name:	webwml
> Changes by:	barbier	02/02/14 15:01:53
>
> Added files:
> 	english/international/l10n/templates: hints.wml
>
> Log message:
> 	Hints to help maintainers and translators work together with Debconf
> 	templates files

Hi,

in http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200201/msg00900.html
I said that giving advice to maintainers on how to incorporate translated
templates files would be a good idea.  Recent feedback after submitting
translations to the BTS made me think I was right (i.e. developers often do not
know what to do about them but would like a pointer to a simple explanation),
so I wrote this page in order to link it from bugreports.

There are certainly many errors, so please review it.  When it is plain English
and understandable, it will also be linked from other pages.
Thanks.

Denis