Re: L10n of Debconf templates

On Mon, Dec 31, 2001 at 10:59:03AM +0100, Michael Bramer wrote:
[...]
> and if my figure are right, we have a lot of open bug reports with
> translated Debconf templates (see
> <URL:http://auric.debian.org/~grisu/debian_translation/>

Below is a list of closed bugreports.
Note also that almost all open bugreports appear in packages where templates
are not translated or in only one language.  IMO these maintainers either do
not want their templates to be translated, or do not know what to do with these
translated templates.  In the latter case, adding into bugreports step by step
instructions could help.

   #83249 lynx
   #83281 ppp
   #83356 realplayer