Re: Last resort

kraai@debian.org (Matt Kraai) wrote in message news:<[🔎] 20020202012438.GH1961@lafn.org>...
> On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 05:12:30PM -0800,  Bruce Burhans wrote:
> > I'm addressing this message here, because there's no more reasonable
> > address given via your contact pages.
> >
> > I have been trying to purchase the 2.2r5 (i386) CDs (and their source
> > CDs) plus make a donation, from Tux Cds for 2 weeks!
> >
> > Nothing but hassles and no results and ignored e-mails.
> > I shop on-line all the time, and have never encountered these problems.
> > There has GOT to be another place to acquire them , and I'd like to know
> > where it is.
>
> Why not try one of the other vendors listed[1]?  There are many
> others, including many in the US[2], besides Tux CDs.
>
> Matt
>
> 1. http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/
> 2. http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/#us
>
> --

We only received 1 email from this user on the 1st of this month.
(Same day this message was posted) Not 2 weeks ago. This person never
placed an order on our site. If he would have, he would have found top
quality service. We ship our CDs same day if order is received before
1:00PM CST. Our email support is top of the line. We generally respond
to questions within the day.

Karl
Tux CDs
http://www.tuxcds.com