Re: Last resort

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 05:12:30PM -0800,  Bruce Burhans wrote:
> Nothing but hassles and no results and ignored e-mails.
> I shop on-line all the time, and have never encountered these problems.
> There has GOT to be another place to acquire them , and I'd like to know
> where it is.
Just in case noone got back to you, there are plenty of US vendors at
http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/#us
The problem was Tux CDs was I had incorrectly keyed in US not us so they
ended up the top.

The Debian Project cannot track all vendors, but occasionally we get
complaints and do some investigation.   We are practically limited to
removing them from the list.

I will me emailling Tux CDs asking them for an explanation.  I will be
saying we have received a complaint.  If you like I can mention you in
any follow up emails (it doesn't worry me either way, though I do get
better responses the more  specific I can be).

 - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>