Re: new front page, take 2

On Mon, 2002-02-04 at 20:59, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> http://joy.gkvk.hr/newfront2/
>
> I think I actually included the majority of the previous suggestions :)
> Notice the other touches in the boxes...
>
> --
>      2. That which causes joy or happiness.
Nice, not what i would have done. Maybe too bold. But it works well,
just some little fixes:

* Maybe put quick links at the bottom of the page.
* Definitely put the tab left aligned for the quick links, not centred.
* You sure you want lower case for "quick links" all the others are
upper case.
* Boxes on the same level the same height, e.g. Install and Upgrade
* Maybe put News and Help Debian side byside.

Just some minor little fixes, looks nice :))
--
Rob 'robster' Bradford
http://robster.org.uk