Re: The Norwegian translation

Gerfried Fuchs:

> Jordi and Javier convinced me that it *is* a good idea to keep even
> outdated files. Please read
> <http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2001/debian-www-200109/msg00139.html>
> and the followup from Javier - I hope it can convince you, too.

I read that. It might be true for languages like Japanese, but for the
Norwegian translation, it really is not a big problem, since most pages
are translated into Danish and Swedish, anyway, and most (all?)
Norwegians can read Danish and Swedish texts without very much trouble.
An up-to-date Danish or Swedish text is better than an outdated
Norwegian text. The same applies in the reverse as well, I prefer to
read Norwegian and Danish to English.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html