The Norwegian translation

Hi!

The Norwegian translation is again lagging behind, and this time I have
not been able to get in contact with the official translators (none
answered my last e-mail). With my limited Norwegian skills, I can do
some maintenance, but when pages go too out of sync, I will simply
remove them. Keeping them is probably not a good idea, and besides,
most of those pages are available in Danish and Swedish anyway,
languages that should be good alternatives for speakers of any of the
Norwegian languages.

If someone who actually has [one of the forms of] Norwegian as their
mother tounge wants to take over, I'd say just step forward and take
over. It's a good translation, and it would be sad to see it disappear
completely.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html