Re: i10n pages

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 05:44:07PM +0100, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 10, 2001 at 07:23:54PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > > It would be cool if it could say on the page when it was last updated.
> > They do now, thanks to patches from Denis Barbier.
>
> template stats are broken. Maybe installing debconf-getlang and
> debconf-mergetemplates in klecker fixes the problem.

Those scripts have been written by Martin Quinson, and he maintained the
database on his own machine, which was automatically committed into CVS.
When he was not able to keep them on his machine, we move this machinery
on my account on ftp-master.d.o, which does not provide a recent debconf (and
certainly won't before months). We are now looking for replacements of
debconf-getlang and debconf-mergetemplates which could be locally installed on
ftp-master.

> There are gettext errors related to gettext-plural, updating gettext to
> a newer version would fix that too.

Oh, I was not aware of these ones, thanks. I will locally install a newer
gettext to handle these plural forms.

Denis