i10n pages

Hi,

I like all the nice and useful info at the i10n pages:
http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/

But something is missing; when was the page last updated? I was going to
translate a package which had a 0% - but when downloading the source
from unstable, I found out that the package actually had been translated
already.

It would be cool if it could say on the page when it was last updated.

P.S. Please CC med as I'm not on the list

- Morten.

--
Morten Brix Pedersen <morten@wtf.dk> - http://www.wtf.dk/hp/
Copenhagen, Denmark. -- Programmer, Scout, Geek.