Re: CVS access

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:56:47 -0200
Philipe Gaspar <kr0n@uol.com.br> wrote:

> I'm writing this message asking for a CVS login with write permission, i'm
> translating architecture section on debian's website and sending the wmls to
> the coordinator of transalation Gustavo Noronha (kov@debian.org). It make
> easier, so i can send wml directly and updates will be faster.
hello people,

who should we talk to to get Philipe a cvs account? he wants to contribute
to the web page translation and sending me the wmls is quite suboptimal for
both me and he, he wants to permanently contribute and my translation team
needs this very much as I am the only really active member in the team,
error is currently quite busy in his real life as is Carlos Laviola, I think
we'll be able to keep the quality high if Philipe would help me on updating/
translating, is it possible to get this for a non-developer?

(if you check my last commits you'll see lots of "done by: Philipe
...." on the ports/ section, he's doing a good job)

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
|  .''`.  | Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>            |