Re: Non-working URL

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 01:15:55PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> > Quoting current /doc/docpolicy:
> >
> >        WWW server:
> >
> >    http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/somemanual/
>
>  That would make it:
> >> <http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-policy/> yields a 404.
>
>  But it is reachable at
> >> <http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/> is the current place.
>
>  So, it should be moved.

Please read mails before replying to them... <grumble>

       Please note that this part of the policy hasn't been universally
       accepted yet, so those URIs may not work. The real locations of
       documents may vary for backwards compatibility.

> And it doesn't lie within our powers to move ddp stuff, or does it?

Well we could move the Policy but then there's the other documents that we'd
have to move...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.