Re: Non-working URL

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [2001-11-07 13:01]:
> On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 07:18:12AM +0100, schyzophrenia@gmx.net wrote:
>> Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the following URL is non-existent:
>>
>> http://www.debian.org/manuals/debian-policy/index.html
>>
>> This URL is mentioned on the following page:
>>
>> http://www.debian.org/doc/docpolicy
>
> Are you looking at the English page or some translation? If the latter, the
> translation might be lagging, the problem was fixed in the English version
> already.

 If you refer to the change that it should be /doc/manuals/foo/ instead
of /manuals/foo/ then it doesn't help.
<http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-policy/> yields a 404.

 It seems that the debian-policy is still in the wrong place.
<http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/> is the current place.  I
might consider this as a bug  *hmmm*

 So long,
Alfie
--
Perl modules tend to have nicely hierierachical layout and good
descriptive names (except for when they don't).