Re: mozilla install broken?

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001, Mart van de Wege wrote:
> I have no time to check the BTS, but should this be the same bug that
> sends my galeon into a crash everytime? It gets up perfectly fine, I pick
> a site out of my bookmarks and boom!
> It is actually pretty unpredictable except for a few sites that blow up
> every time (slashdot). Since I updated today too, could this be the same?

 Uhm - is it just me, or what has this mozilla problems to do with the
webpages?  Mart, I don't find the references here on the list, so I
guess they came from some differnt place, please take the discussion
back there, thanks :)

 Otherwise please explain what this should have to do with our webpages.
Alfie
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\