Re: events/materials/posters

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001 18:49:35 +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:

>> Not only the mirrors, but everyone who have a local copy of "webwml/english/" - i.e.
>> probably all translators.
>
> No - that problem is solved already.

Yes, I know.  My comment was in general as the subject might come up
again and we need to be in agreement about what to do.

>> But we obviously need a place outside webwml to put files like your (very nice)
>>posters.

> That was done already some days ago ;-)

Again, my comment was in general. :-)

Is the new location for the posters a place suitable for all stuff like
that?  (No, I don't have anything to share.)

> Btw., please keep your lines to 80chars at maximum.

Sorry - fixed (I hope).

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>