Re: Debian WWW CVS: spanish

On Mon, Feb 12, 2001 at 08:18:45PM +0100, Javier Fdz-Sanguino Pen~a wrote:

> 	Great! Then I would like some new accounts:
>
> - Javier Fern´andez-Sanguino Peña (main coordinator)
> - Jesus Gonz´alez Barahona (second-in-command :)
> - Hector Garcia (in charge of translating the Weekly News)
> - David Martinez (volunteer and helper)
> - Jaime Villate (volunteer and helper)
>
> 	Could you please send me the passwds in a PGP/GPG signed message
> to jfs@computer.org so I can re-distribute them?

Actually, since you are a developer, you can do it yourself.
Update CVSROOT/passwd file and both commit it and copy the
new version to klecker:/cvs/webwml/CVSROOT

You may find the following useful:
pwgen 16  (for generating random passwords. In package pwgen)
and
perl -e "print crypt('passwd', 'salt').\"\n\""
the salt is two hex digits.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org