Re: Debian WWW CVS: spanish

	My guess is that the person that comitted it made a mistake, but,
hopefully a diff between the spanish and english versions shows they are the
same.
	I will recommend whomever did it to please take notice for furthe
changes.
	Which brings me to the point, currently in the spanish CVS
translation team there are more than one people comitting changes. Since
they are not developers I have given them CVS access through the spanish
account ¿is it possible to open accounts for CVS rw on the spanish dir for
more than one account? (I would need at least three)

	Thanks

	Javi