Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by csmall: webwml/english/distrib vendors.wml

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 02:38:55PM -0800, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> Module name:	webwml
> Changes by:	csmall	01/12/20 14:38:55
>
> Modified files:
> 	english/distrib: vendors.wml
>
> Log message:
> 	NOTICE TO TRANSLATORS!! THERE HAVE BEEN NO TEXTUAL CHANGES

Thanks :)

> 	  - Added </p> and </li> tags
> 	  - Adjust the alignment of paragraphs so it wasnt so wierdly tabbed
> 	  - made all html tags lower case.

Why did you do that \n</li><li>\n thing? IMHO it should be done like
paragraphs -- with a start tag before the first word and the end tag after
the last word.

(Hey, the commit's all about formatting, I'm allowed to nitpick on it! :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.