From: Daniel Strommen [mailto:dan_the_man_5@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 12:20 AM
To: debian-www@lists.debian.org
Subject: Unidentified subject!

Hi!  I'm trying to get Linux set up on an I386 system.  I have a question
about the FTP system--what files do I need to download?  Do I need all of
the files in the /distrib/stable/main/binary-i386/ ?

Also:  your contact page is pretty cluttered.

Thanks!
   -Dan Strommen

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-www-request@lists.debian.org with a