Re: Unidentified subject!

On Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 04:20:06PM -0600, Daniel Strommen wrote:
[converted from HTML manually]
>   Hi!  I'm trying to get Linux set up on an I386 system.  I have a question
>   about the FTP system--what files do I need to download?  Do I need all of
>   the files in the /distrib/stable/main/binary-i386/ ?
>
>   Also:  your contact page is pretty cluttered.

Hah! This person doesn't know how to write Subject: in e-mail, doesn't know
that HTML isn't useful in e-mail, and hasn't read the the /distrib/ page
which says the Installation manual contains this information.

Obviously, he is pointing out a real flaw in our system. But I wonder if the
flaw is of technical or social nature... or maybe I'm just getting too old
for this.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.