Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by danish: webwml/english/events material.wml

Ummm.. I do not understand these changes (for the record, this might be
not just yours, I'm diffing aginst 1.4)

-provide flyers. Flyers have the ability to solve many questions will
-have in mind regarding Debian, can entice them to contribute and it's
-paper they can take notes in! All in all, they are pretty useful.
+provide flyers. Flyers have the ability to solve many questions
+regarding to Debian, can entice people to contribute and for it's
+paper they can take notes on it! All in all, they are pretty useful.</p>
<<<

What does "for it's paper they can take notes on it!" ? I meant that flyers
are paper that can be used to take notes (phone numbers, ideas, names...) and
since people usually do not have some handy in expos, developers can use it
to give their e-mails and have people take flyers too :)

-tongues, you might al
+tongues, you might always use them to make new ones in your own langauge.
<<<<

I will change it, I meant "you can always use them as template to make new ones
in your own language". (BTW, you introduced a typo there :)

-to Debian do so out of their spare time (and effort) it is nice to prepare
+to Debian to so out of their spare time (and effort) it is nice to prepare
<<<

These seems to be a typo. Isn't it? (do => to)

BTW. Comments are unnecesary, and, if included, should use wml comment style (# not
<!---->), otherwise they will
a) be visible outside
b) add bytes to the wandwith waste.

	That's all. Will you fix that or should I do it?

	Javi