Re: translation of packages.debian.org

Hi,

At Tue, 25 Dec 2001 07:18:11 +0100,
Michael Bramer wrote:

> 2.) I put a _test_ page of packages.debian.org with support of
>     translated package description on
>       http://ddtp.debian.org/packages.debian.org
>     can we add something like that on packages.debian.org?
>
>     (On the real page we shouldn't add a own form per language. We
>     should add a new 'Language' tag on the form. For this we must change
>     the cgi and add a new option 'lang=XX_XX', but I don't know phyton.)

Interesting.  I hope the language is chosen using content negotiation.
Is it possible?  If the page will have 'Language' tag, it should have
a choice of 'auto'.  I also hope the web page for each package to have
language links like www.debian.org/index.html .

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/