Feedback for Craig Small on misc/merchandise:

Feedback for Craig Small on misc/merchandise:

This page is easy to read, easy to scan, and accomplishes its mission.
It's great!  All I have for you is a few nitpicky improvements.

I don't believe you need the horizontal rules to separate the different
vendors.  The paragraph grouping clearly indicates what goes with what.

I recommend a few wording changes on the product lists and possibly
adding notes on profit shareing for Debian:

(Notes: are my comments and aren't meant for the web page without
editing)

CopyLeft
Products: T-shirts, polo shirts, hats, frisbees, and stickers

(Note: CopyLeft posts how much is donated to Debian with each purchase, I
think you might want to mention this, assuming Debian has been "shown the
money")

(Note: really cool ultimate-weight frisbees too!  Gimme!)

CafePress
Products: T-shirts, hats, mugs, mouse pads, and other articles of clothing

(Note: it looks like some of the money might go to Debian according to the
business model, but I'm not so sure...  anybody know the background here?)

ThinkGeek
Products: golf shirts

(Note: no mention of donating to Debian)

If we can resolve the donation questions with Cafe Press and ThinkGeek I
think we should post it clearly.  Craig - Do you want me to do the
research for that?  Let's guide people to those who treat Debian the best!

-Jeff

Jeff Albro                                      jeff@antistatic.com

Customer Interaction Consultant                          Boston, MA