Re: www.debian.org news

On Sat, Nov 10, 2001 at 03:30:57PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> I see you still haven't forgotten the previous little incident :)

It's not just the incident last week, but the problems that we had when
on master.d.o.

> Hmm, perhaps we could move cvs.debian.org elsewhere, that's not really a
> web-related thing :) though I don't think any Debian machine has this good
> connectivity. (I could propose one of the European servers that are closer
> to me, but that's just me :o)

I meant to add a note that I may have left one or two things out. IMO,
cvs.d.o should stay on klecker. I still feel there should be a policy
that developers not do resource intensive stuff from klecker.

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org