Re: Non-working URL

* Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> [2001-11-07 14:34]:
> Please read mails before replying to them... <grumble>

 Yes, I do that.

>        Please note that this part of the policy hasn't been universally
>        accepted yet, so those URIs may not work. The real locations of
>        documents may vary for backwards compatibility.

 That's on the page - not in your mail.  And your mail wasn't clear
enough that you are refering to that information....   Sorry for the
misunderstanding, I guess both on my and your part :)

> Well we could move the Policy but then there's the other documents that we'd
> have to move...

 Yeah, right - don't go one step after the other, noone knows where that
might get you  *eg*

 I'll do it, tomorrow, I guess (if I'm able to, of course).  I have to
check if it's compiled from somewhere or just lying "around" there.  If
you know whom I should inform of that move besides this list, please let
me know.

 So long,
Alfie
--
[It is] best to confuse only one issue at a time.
                                  -- K&R