Re: debian web page: Multilingual stuff

* Tak Kaneko <tk229@hermes.cam.ac.uk> [2001-10-25 10:13]:
> Didn't know about having to set my browser... I think it's still better to
> be able to manually select which language you want to read it in because
> there are times when I want to read pages in English and other times when
> it's better to read them in another language. At the moment, Debian
> doesn't give you any choice...

 This very topic was just raised this week (or was it last week?), so
please read the archives for the reaoning for why not switching to
dynamic pages and why it's not possible without dynamic pages.

 We'd be glad to hear if you know a solution - otherwise no need to
provide us with widely known "features" :)

[34 lines fullquote snipped - please learn to quote]

 So long,
Alfie
--
 You never learn anything  |   /"""""\                   ,'~~.
   by doing it right.      |  / chaos \  alfie.ist.org   |o ?~\