Re: debian web page: Multilingual stuff

Didn't know about having to set my browser... I think it's still better to
be able to manually select which language you want to read it in because
there are times when I want to read pages in English and other times when
it's better to read them in another language. At the moment, Debian
doesn't give you any choice...

tak

Tel: 			07866 581806 (mob), 01223 500643 (college)
Address:		Jesus College, Cambridge CB5 8BL, UK
Permanent e-mail:       tak.kaneko@cantab.net, tkaneko@iee.org
Lab:			Astrophysics Group, Cavendish Lab, CB3 0HE
			986 Rutherford Building, tel: 01223 337247