Re: Changes in security.debian.org (w.d.o/security/index)

	BTW. I will add this information to the FAQ in the "Debian
Securing Manual" ASAP. Since I wrote (for the Hispalinux Congress) also a
brief overview of how security is handled in Debian I will try to include
it too in order to give overall knowledge to the user.

	In any case, I'm considering in changing the DDP document name
from "Debian Securing Manual" to "Debian Security Manual". Comments?

	Javi