Changes in security.debian.org (w.d.o/security/index)

	I have just commited version 1.9 of the "Securing Debian Manual"
to the DDP CVS, and it is (IMHO) quite useful and less of a "beta"
document. Thus, I think it's existence should be made know directly in the
security.debian.org page.
	However, I do not want to step on somebody else's toes. Do
everybdoy else feel this is appropiate?

	Javi

PS: I also feel that the security team should write some more lines
regarding how security is handled in Debian in order for users/others to
be aware of it. The current FAQ does not give enough info IMHO.