Re: Adding translation stats to the web site

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 09:49:32AM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:

> Um. Have you read the list the last few weeks? :)

	Yep. But since it got clobbered with debian-user-spanish I might
have lost it...

> http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/

	Great! IMHO it should be linked from l10n. I would like to make a
review of all the published l10n/i18n stuff since we are kind of disperse
here... I recently wrote a paper regarding Debian and internationalization
issues for my doctorate (sp?) and the Hispalinux congress
(congreso.hispalinux.es). I would like to dedicate some time in order to
translate it (into english and debiandocsgml since I wrote it in
docbook-xml) and add it to the info in the DDP i18n document (which talks
more on character codes issues) and to the website...

	Who is in charge of w.d.o/intl/l10n/? I gather Martin Quinson is,
but Denis has made some changes as you have too.. I would like to
contribute some stuff in order to talk more about other i18n/l10n issues
and not just .po files :)

	Javi