Adding translation stats to the web site

	As I pointed out some time ago, we have currently some
stats on po files on w.d.o./intl/l10n/ but there's nothing like that
to help out translators check out what is/what's not uptodate.

	I have re-read the thread at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2001/debian-www-200107/msg00169.html
	and it seems that:
- Joy wanted it off the website for some reason
- Joey moved it http://people.debian.org/~joey/webwml/ (no longer available)
- Ender (David) patched the script and made it available at
http://ulises.adi.uam.es/~ender/webstats/ (currently available)

	I have failed to see it published on w.d.o and/or linked from within
w.d.o/intl/l10n/. Where is it? Could it be setup in w.d.o/intl/webstats ?
(if nobody volunteers I will do it myself, if permission to do so is
granted, don't want to step *again* in someone elses shoes :)

	Javi