English files out of date but not really

When <URL:http://www.de.debian.org/devel/website/stats/en.html> you
look at page listing status of english "translation", you'll notice
that some english files are out of date, most(4/6) of them are just
really translations of stuff under /international so it doesn't
matter.  But what's wrong is those two files,
News/weekly/2001/21/index and ports/powerpc/index.  Those files have
korean version too, but korean version doesn't have translation-check
header, so I think this might be the bug.  Maybe that script
calculating percentages should assume "translators are stupid" and not
let them(or us) mess things?

It just so simple that you cannot assume people can read manuals and
follow those.  But as a quick fix, I'm going to add those headers
files specified and also remove german/News/1998/19981124, because
original for that file no longer exists.

--
Tommi Vainikainen