Help with crypto FA:FAQ

[Please CC me on replies]

Hi.  As the developers on the list know already, we're working on
policy to put crypto in main.  I'm writing a FAQq on this.

First, I would like  to  confirm that I can get support from
debian-www to  put the FAQ on the Debian website once ready and
public.

Second I have a few questions.  What format should the FAQ be in?
Currently it's plain text but I don't really want to write in raw HTML
(insufficient abstraction/logical structure).  Do we have some sort of
template we've used for FAQs in the past?

Also, as more of the crypto documents get ready, I'd like to work with
you to allocate   URLs for permanent copies of the documents that the
FAQ will reference.

Thanks for your help.

--Sam