About /org/www.debian.org/cron/daily_updates scripts

Hi,

it looks to me as if these scripts could be useful also for a local
checked out working directory, at least for some of them which retrieve
files needed during compilation. We could also perform some other tasks,
e.g. to avoid the makefile/Makefile trick by Josip under
/international/l10n ;)

For instance,
  webwml/
     pre_build          Call scripts under scripts_prebuild/
     scripts_prebuild/
        1Maintainer     Get ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/indices/Maintainers
        1lists_cfg      Get http://murphy.debian.org/lists.cfg
        5countries_def  Generate english/template/debian/countries.def
        5l10n           Generate english/international/l10n/data/langs
        download_area/  Directory where downloaded files reside

This is trivial, I will do if you believe it is useful.

Denis
PS: cron/daily_updates/1lists.cfg is not executed since ``filenames
    should consist entirely of upper and lower case letters, digits,
    underscores, and hyphens''.