Re: Debian WWW CVS: joy

On Sun, Aug 19, 2001 at 10:03:44PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > > It's a tedious task :/ And I'm currently busy preparing a Lintian NMU.
> >
> > I take that as a "next weekend" :-) Didn't you take a snapshot of
> > commands with the history command so you could just replay them for the
> > translations?
>
> Well, it's probably buried somewhere in my ~/.history <shrug>
>
> You can trivially decypher the mv's from the log_accum message. :o) I'll go
> try to do it now.

This ought to work:

mv int/debian-at user/debian-at
mv int/debian-chinese-big5 user/debian-chinese-big5
mv int/debian-chinese-gb user/debian-chinese-gb
mv int/debian-japanese user/debian-japanese
mv int/debian-russian user/debian-russian
mv int/debian-user-de user/debian-user-de
mv int/debian-user-polish user/debian-user-polish
mv int/debian-user-portuguese user/debian-user-portuguese
mv int/debian-user-spanish user/debian-user-spanish
mv int/debian-user-swedish user/debian-user-swedish
mv int/debian-french user/debian-user-french

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.