Re: Debian WWW CVS: joy

On Sun, Aug 19, 2001 at 09:54:51PM +0200, peter karlsson wrote:
> > It's a tedious task :/ And I'm currently busy preparing a Lintian NMU.
> I take that as a "next weekend" :-) Didn't you take a snapshot of
> commands with the history command so you could just replay them for the
> translations?

Well, it's probably buried somewhere in my ~/.history <shrug>

You can trivially decypher the mv's from the log_accum message. :o) I'll go
try to do it now.

> I get compilation errors on the Swedish pages at home because of the
> files being in the wrong place (I think, at least). Hopefully that's
> just a local problem.

I just cleaned up swedish/MailingLists and retried building it, it seems to
be working. Of course, the translations for the moved stuff won't be found,
but it builds.

     2. That which causes joy or happiness.