Re: http://lists.debian.org/ list index split up

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 11:05:58PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The index on http://lists.debian.org/ has been split up in subcategories,
> and stuff.
>
> A lot of people wanted this, hope you're happy now :)

So far, I like it.

Before this, I didn't realise that there were so many mailing lists
for the linux standards base.  I was intrigued, so I clicked through
the archives of "lcs-eng".  Guess what: the last legitimate message
was sent in about October 1998, but there are three more years of spam
archived for all to see!

Perhaps inactive lists such as this can be retired?

-Steve

--
by Rocket to the Moon,
by Airplane to the Rocket,