Re: web site stats updated

On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 12:18:01PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 11:28:52AM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
> > I attach to this mail the .pm file of Christian, and my version of
> > check_trans.pl which use that, but be aware that this second file is sort
> > of a split of the one in the CVS and that I was too lazy to commit to this
> > file the changes of the main trunk...
>
> I don't know about others, but IMO the one true method of submitting changes
> is unified diffs. This is because they are more readable and thus it's
> easier to consider one's changes merely by reading them.

Yes, I know, and I agree with you. But I did not have this patch ready
right now, and right now, I've no time to merge the two versions. I can
send a patch, but it would also revert all changes made to the trunk...
(I forgot against which version of the tree I made my changes. Shame on me)

Please be patient, I'll do that soon.

But in the meantime, could the Christian package get added to the set of
perl modules we will use to maintain the website (if it really get done) ?
That would allow me to commit my changes...

Bye, Mt.