User's cgi scripts?

Hi,
I'm sorry if this is off-topic here, but I can't find the answer to this
question and I think the webmasters are more likely to have the answer.

We've been translating into spanish all package descriptions, using a web
interface with html forms and some perl cgi scripts that update the
translations database. Now that several other teams have started translating
descriptions using grisu's mail interface, I'd like to make our web interface
available in www.debian.org for those who'd rather use an html form instead of
a mail interface (I'll try to combine both methods).

I could create some pages in www.debian.org/~villate
but I can't find out whether Debian developers are allowed to use cgi scripts
and where they should go.

Cheers,
Jaime Villate