Re: CVS problems?

On Sun, Jun 10, 2001 at 08:59:01PM +0200, peter karlsson wrote:
> Are there problems with the cvs updates on klecker? I was wondering why
> the new ports translations I added yesterday haven't shown up yet, and
> if I look at /org/www.debian.org/webwml/swedish/ports on klecker, the
> new directories have not been checked out...?

Indeed. No idea why, but

cvs update: failed to create lock directory in repository `/cvs/webwml/webwml/swedish/ports/arm': Permission denied
cvs update: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/cvs/webwml/webwml/swedish/ports/arm'
cvs [update aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Either you chmod g+w that stuff, or I'll have to get a root to fix it.