problems viewing website

hi, I was interested in linux, and it was suggested i go to debian's website for more information + downloads.

I went to the homepage and it was all in greek.  I speak and read greek fairly well, but prefer english.  i then clicked the english language at the bottom, but when i click on certain links i'm informed that i need to download japanese fonts.

obviously i'm having some problems viewing your website, i've never had any problems with something like this in the past.

any suggestions?  sorry for the trouble.

claude freeman