Re: all of the web pages will now have a mirror list.

On Sat, Jun 09, 2001 at 12:32:06AM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > It doesn't know how to handle characters like © (which should be sorted
> > between S and T), though :o) Could that be fixed by tweaking the regexp?
>
> No, i believed it was handled by langcmp.  Maybe you should fix this
> routine?

Hmm. I'm not quite sure how to change the function properly.

Also, this looks like it could be a slippery slope: if I add an exception
for those five Croatian letters, other people will do it too, and the file
might get bloated with hardly important things... Maybe we could get a
Unicode-aware cmp or something? :) Shouldn't there be a way to use the
locale's sorting method ($LC_COLLATE)?

Not to mention the fact that a vast majority of the site gets rebuilt when
one touches the languages template. <grumble>